• 1 pork tenderloin (around 1 1/3 pound)
• 2 tablespoons smoked paprika
• 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
• 2 tablespoons cooking oil, such as Canola or safflower
• 2 15-ounce cans of cooked white beans, such as cannellini or navy
1. Preheat a gas or charcoal grill to medium heat (between 350° F and 400° F). Season the pork tenderloin with salt. Combine the sugar, paprika and oil and rub over the pork. When the grill is hot enough, put the pork on the grill and cook, covered, turning every 4 to 5 minutes until the internal temperature reaches 140° F, around 12 to 15 minutes. Remove the pork and let rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
2. Strain and rinse the white beans. In a medium-size pot of boiling salted water, cook the beans until heated through. Strain, season with salt and dress with olive oil. Place the sliced pork over the white beans, and serve with a green salad. Serves 4.