• 3 cups (24 ounces) whole milk ricotta cheese
• 1 cup cream cheese
• 1/2 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
• 2 egg yolks
• 1 whole egg
• 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
• 1 teaspoon grated nutmeg
• 1/2 cup cornstarch
• 2 cups all-purpose flour, plus more for dusting
• 2 tablespoons kosher salt
• 2 pounds unsalted butter, cut into small cubes
• 2 tablespoons fresh-squeezed lemon juice
• 4 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon leaves
• 3 medium lobsters, about 1 1/4 pounds each
• 18 ounces mixed mushrooms, finely sliced
• 12 baby turnips, peeled and halved
1. Mix the first 7 ingredients at a very low speed until combined. Add the cornstarch, flour and salt and blend until the mixture forms a ball that does not stick to the bowl. Add flour if the dough remains sticky. Remove the dough, cover in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
2. Place dough on a floured cutting board. Cut into 4 pieces. Roll each into a 2-inch-wide log, and slice each log into 1-inch pieces. Roll each 2-inch by 1-inch piece to 3/4-inch thick. Slice each log horizontally into 3/4-inch marbles. Keep gnocchi on a floured tray. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil, then cook gnocchi in batches, removing with a slotted spoon once they float, around 2 minutes.
3. In a medium-sized saucepan, bring 1/4 cup water to a boil. Add a few cubes of butter and whisk vigorously. Reduce heat to low, and continue adding butter and whisking until thoroughly emulsified. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Add lemon juice and tarragon and keep warm.
4. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Place the lobsters in the pot and cook, covered, for 2 minutes. Remove the lobsters to an ice water bath. Drain the lobsters and remove the tail and claw meat. Cut the tail meat into large pieces.
5. In a medium-sized sauté pan, heat 2 tablespoons of oil over medium-high heat. Sauté the mushrooms until soft, about 7 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. In a large pot, bring salted water to a boil. Blanch the turnips in the water for 2 minutes, then remove.
6. Heat the butter sauce over low heat and poach the lobster for 6 to 8 minutes, then remove. To serve, place 6 to 8 gnocchi in each bowl. Divide lobster meat, mushrooms and turnips among the bowls and top with butter sauce. Serves 6.